Gururaj Kulkarni (2010) shares his views on securing Jobs

Hi,

Searching a job or changing a job is not an easy task. Especially for a fresher, it is difficult to clear the interview procedure. Computer Science graduates or graduates from other branch, who try to get into IT field, are bit lucky. The internet helps them to seek the help from blogs, websites, discussion forums and other resources. But, internet doesn’t helps to seek the desired solutions easily.

One should know how to Google effectively since googling is also an art. I came across so many resources to find questions and answers, asked in interviews often. I collected some of the questions and answers from huge resource.

When I looked back at my buddies, I felt that couple of them are also struggling in the same way as me. So resource is to share with others, else it will be only source. I feel it is a cup of coffee from coffee shop. I am able to fetch a cup of coffee for you not the entire coffee available at coffee shop. If you feel this document is helpful, please forward to others. If you find any wrong or misleading information in the document, you can mail me at mailto:mguruk2k5@gmail.com  a description note. This document deals with only java related question. Reader’s support encourages to produce the same kind of a document for other concepts like, .NET, FLEX, PHP,PERL, C, C++, Database, Operating systems etc. Here I acknowledge my gratitude to all my friends who are my backbones.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment